Cas No.: 7681-57-4
HS Code: 28321000
Chemical Formula: Na2s2o5
Net weight: 25KG/bag
Sodium metabisulfite is a white or yellow crystalline powder or small crystal with a strong SO2 odor, a specific gravity of 1.4, soluble in water, and the aqueous solution is acidic. When it is in contact with a strong acid, it releases SO2 to form a corresponding salt. When it is left in the air, it oxidizes. It is Na2S2O6, so the product cannot be stored for a long time. Above 150 degrees Celsius, SO2 is decomposed.
1. Used for the production of insurance powder, sulfadimethylpyrimidine, analgin, caprolactam and so on;
2. Used for the purification of chloroform, phenylsulfoxide and benzaldehyde.
3. Ingredients used as fixing agents in the photographic industry;
4. The spice industry is used to produce vanillin;
5. Used as a preservative in brewing industry;
6. Rubber coagulant and cotton cloth after bleaching dechlorination agent;
7. Used for printing and dyeing, tanning;
8. Used as a reducing agent;
9. Used for electroplating industry, oil field wastewater treatment and used as mineral processing agent in mines, etc.
10.Used as preservative, bleach and loose agent in food processing.
PACKAGING & STORAGE
Store the product in a cool and dry place