Product Name: Calcium Chloride
Cas No.: 10043-52-4
HS Code: 2827200000
Chemical Formula: CaCl2
Net weight: 25KG/bag
Colorless cubic crystal, white or grayish white, in granular, honeycomb block, spherical, irregular granular and powder forms. Slightly toxic, odorless and slightly bitter. Highly hygroscopic, easily deliquescent when exposed to air. It is easily soluble in water. At 20 ℃, the solubility is 74.5 g/100g water. At the same time, a large amount of heat is released (the dissolution enthalpy of calcium chloride is - 176.2 cal/g). Its aqueous solution is neutral. It is easily soluble in a variety of polar and proton solvents. The solubility (g/100mL solvent) in the following solvents at 20 ℃: methanol: 29.2, absolute ethanol: 25.8, n-propanol: 15.8, n-butanol: 25.0, n-pentanol: 11.5, ethylene glycol: 21.6 (25 ℃), formic acid: 43.1, acetic acid: 15.0 (30 ℃), hydrazine: 16.0. However, in dipolar and low polar solvents, such as ether and tetrahydrofuran, they are only slightly soluble or insoluble. It reacts with ammonia or ethanol to form CaCl2 · 8NH3 and CaCl2 · 4C2H5OH complexes, respectively. Hexahydrate is precipitated from the solution crystallization at low temperature. When it is gradually heated to 30 ℃, it will be dissolved in its own crystal water. After continuous heating, it will gradually lose water. When it is heated to 200 ℃, it will become dihydrate. When it is heated to 260 ℃, it will become white porous anhydrous calcium chloride. During heating and dehydration of hydrated calcium chloride, some hydrolysis reaction occurs, so the product often contains a small amount of CaO impurities.
1. It is used as a multi-purpose desiccant, such as drying nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide and other gases. Used as dehydrating agent in the production of alcohol, ester, ether and acrylic resin. Calcium chloride aqueous solution is an important refrigerant for refrigerator and ice making, which can accelerate the hardening of concrete and increase the cold resistance of building mortar. It is an excellent building antifreeze. It can be used as port fog suppressant, road dust collector and fabric fire retardant. Used as protective agent and refining agent for aluminum magnesium metallurgy. It is a precipitant for producing lake pigments. Used for deinking of waste paper processing. It is the raw material for calcium salt production.
2. Chelating agent; Curing agent; Calcium fortifier; Refrigerant for refrigeration; desiccant; Anti caking agent; Microbial inhibitor; Pickling agent; Tissue improver.
3. It is used as desiccant, road dust collector, fog suppressant, fabric fire retardant, food preservative and calcium salt manufacturing.
4. Used as lubricant additive.
5. Used as an analytical reagent.
6. It is mainly used to treat tetany, urticaria, exudative edema, intestinal and ureteral colic, magnesium poisoning, etc. caused by low blood calcium.
PACKAGING & STORAGE
Stored in dry and ventilated place. No contacting with nitride and reductive matter.