Cas No.: 137-40-6
HS Code: 2915509000
Chemical Formula: C3h5nao2
Net weight: 25KG/bag
Sodium propionate is a common food additive that is industrially manufactured but also occurs in nature. Since it is toxic to mold and some species of bacteria, it is an especially effective additive in baked goods or other products that are susceptible to spoilage.
This product assumes the shape of white crystal or power particulate or crystalized.It is no smell or has a bit of propanoic acid flavor,and easily deliquesces in humid air,very easily dissolving in water, dissolvable in alcohol and slightly dissolvable in acetone.
Food: used for dairy food, meat food, baked food, pasta food, seasoning food, etc.
1. Medicine: health food, fillers, pharmaceutical raw materials, etc.
3. Industrial manufacturing: petroleum industry, manufacturing, agricultural products, batteries, precision castings, etc.
4. Tobacco products: it can replace glycerin as a flavoring, antifreeze and moisturizing agent for cut tobacco.
5. Cosmetics: facial cleanser, beauty cream, lotion, shampoo, mask, etc.
6. Feed: pet canned food, animal feed, aquatic feed, vitamin feed, veterinary drug products, etc.
PACKAGING & STORAGE
It should be placed in a cool and dry place indoors to avoid sun and rain.